Service Offers and Pricing
We offer competitive prices on popular vehicle services such as oil changes, brakes, and tires.
$39.95 Oil Change
PLUS! $20 Off Alignment Adjustment as needed
- Adjust toe and steer ahead as needed
- Check suspension, steering linkage & steering rack preload
- Inspect wheels & tires
- Adjust tie rods as needed to center steering wheel
Quality Service at Lower Prices
Save more on your next service (includes parts and labor):
- Save $15.00 on service from $100.00 - $149.99
- Save $20.00 on service from $150.00 - $299.99
- Save $30.00 on service from $300.00 - $349.99
- Save $40.00 on service from $350 and up
No Charge Battery Performance Test
Inspect your battery for optimal performance now to prepare for the winter months ahead.
10% off AC Delco Engine Batteries
Get your charging system up-to-date with the correct battery and cold cranking amps now to prepare for your winter driving ahead.
Brake Fluid Flush and Exchange 15% off!
Extend your brake life and functionality by replacing and flushing contaminants from your braking system to assure they work their best.
AC Delco front or rear brake replacement $25 off
Replacing your brakes allows you to stop quickly and safely in any driving situation.
20% off Cooling System Flush
Coolant flushes provide many benefits to your cooling system. It is important to maintain your cooling system, just like every other part of your automobile, which is why we recommend a coolant flush once a year to keep your cooling system working effectively.
Engine and Cabin Air Filter Special
Get fresh air flowing through your vehicle!
- Replace the Cabin air filter to allow fresh air to flow into the cabin of the vehicle
- Replace the Engine filter to make sure the engine is getting the air it needs!
Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
With your Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection, you get a thorough assessment of your vehicle by the Certified Service experts. So protect yourself and your automotive investment with a comprehensive vehicle inspection at your Morrie's Onalaska Chevrolet Dealer today.
The Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection form uses a simple color-coded key to assess maintenance terms:
- Red indicates items that need immediate attention.
- Yellow indicates items that should be addressed in the near future.
- Green indicates no items to address.
531 Theater Rd, Onalaska, WI 54650